It’s no secret that every woman needs a classic little black dress in her closet.
LBD (black dress) is a must-have wardrobe. One is very important because it is very versatile and can be worn with many different ccassions. Do you need to go to dinner? Party night? Participate in high-end events? All black birthday or wedding party? LBD came to the rescue. While this is one of the safest choices in the days you suspect, it will become a bit boring if you design your dress in the same old way. LBDs come in different styles and designs, and in a sense they are like a regular canvas, you can design them in a variety of ways. I always say that there is no rule book in terms of fashion. If you are tired of wearing your cute black dress, wearing the old boring way of high heels and clutches, this is how you change something and different styles of your clothes.
1. Add a belt.
Depending on the contour of your dress, adding a belt can completely enhance your overall look. You can find a thin belt, or even a short belt, depending on whether the style of the dress can make you wear it, because not all dresses can be worn with a belt.
2. Wear a t-shirt over it and knot it up.
Pair this look with sneakers and a tote bag for a casual weekend look.
3. Throw over a denim shirt/denim jacket or even a utility jacket for that casual chic weekend look.
You could pair this look with block heels or sneakers.
4. Sometimes, all you need to take the look to the next level is an eye catching statement accessory.
If you want to look at the night appearance of your LBD, you can consider wearing pantyhose, especially if it is a cold night and complete the look with sexy heels.
5. Spend a day at the office or conference and pair your dress with a stylish cashmere shirt or blazer for a more refined look.
6. For cold weather style, complete the look with sexy thigh-high boots.